question

alexandervich avatar image
alexandervich asked

VRM portal has not updated (or successfully communicated with GX) for a day now

VRM portal frozen with data from a day ago.

The VRM is connected to the Venus GX as you can see from the picture, the last successful communication was yesterday at 15:34.

I have directly connected to the Venus GX and done a re-boot. This changed nothing.

Is there a Portal issue with Victron or could there be another issue?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

I am based in the UK. Thanks.

screenshot-2022-12-03-135547.png

VRMVenus GX - VGX
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

@alexandervich there aren’t any issues we are aware of, this does just sound like a connectivity or internet problem.

You can try disabling vrm logging in the cerbo settings and then reenabling it again.

That same page should show the last contact time and any errors.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

alexandervich avatar image
alexandervich answered ·

Thanks @nickdb for answering so quickly. Reassured by the fact that there are no portal issues I went digging. Tried toggling the vrm logging as suggested, but then spotted that there was a communication error #153. Digging further I found that my LAN connection (via TP-Link device) has stopped. |enabled WiFi instead on GX and hey-presto all is back to normal. Thanks again.

2 |3000