question

georgelza avatar image
georgelza asked

Couple of questions from a new owner

#1 in my vrm.victronenery portal, under devices I don't see my battery/s (have 2 x Pylontech US2000 plus's) I am using the non Pylontech supplied cable. the Victron is getting comms/data from the batteries.

#2 I have 2 x MPPT 150/35's. I see both, any chance I can modify the label shows to something that I will understand better, ie to which PV array they are connected.

#3 I have 2 temperature sensors shown in devices, from where does this data come from, the batteries, same as #2, can I give it a personal label, assume to figure out which is which, simplest is to shut one battery down and see which temp disappear ?

#4 assume the VE.Bus System is the MultiPlus II, again, any way to give it a personal label.

#5 The CarloGavazzi ET112, I can see data inside the VRM site and in the remote console views, but I don't see a cable plugged into either of the comm ports, huh, how's this possible ?

#6 Under advance I can see many grass that can be selected, can I create some custom groupings, aka I select a name and multiple pre configured graphs get selected and data retrieved/displayd.

#7, I can see via Remote console where to selected mqtt under settings/services, I know the IP of my VenusGX, is there a username/password to select, what's the QoS, whats the next option suddenly shown "NMEA2000" ?

G

Help
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hello Georgelza,

Thanks for taking the time to write out those questions, unfortunately the answers will not be easily found by others in the future.

Please create a new post for each question.

Also please take the time to read the rest of the community guidelines.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic