question

georgelza avatar image
georgelza asked

Data cable from ET112 Not present, but data is shown in VRM and on Remote Console.

The CarloGavazzi ET112, I can see data inside the VRM site and in the remote console views, but I don't see a cable plugged into either of the comm ports, huh, how's this possible ?

Venus GX - VGXEnergy Meter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
mihair avatar image
mihair answered ·

What are the following settings:

1. In Settings > ESS > Grid meter installed

2. In Settings > Energy meters

Could be from the fact that if there is no grid meter defined then the Multi will use internal AC input measuring device

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

georgelza avatar image
georgelza answered ·

Yes and Yes on both.

But as stated, I don't have a cable into either of the ports on the ET112, curious how the VenusGX is getting it's data, considering the 2 x Yes's above.

G

2 |3000

georgelza avatar image
georgelza answered ·

... Found cable, it is behind the face plate/panel. so it seems the ET112 in question have 2 data ports on the front and one at the back,

will see it/first hand when home next weekend.

explains how the data is getting to the VenusGX but I did not see the cable.

G

1 comment
2 |3000