question

paulcooper avatar image
paulcooper asked

VRM Historical data - incorrect date range when selecting Previous Month

The Previous Month option isn't showing the correct date range. For example, today is 10th Nov but when I select Previous Month from the date range selector, the graph shows data from 25th September to 6th November. On all counts this is wrong.

Clicking the left arrow shows data for 1st September to 30th September which is what I would expect. Similarly clicking the right arrow now shows the correct period - 1st October to 31st October.

Where should VRM bugs be reported?

VRMbug report
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Report here, but this one is working for me.

Please post a screenshot, thanks

@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager)

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

paulcooper avatar image
paulcooper answered ·

Please see the two screenshots - one with a popup over the left-most column and the second with the popup over the right-most column. As you can see the graph range is 25/9 to 6/11. It is meant to be just the month of October. The labels on the x-axis also show that the date range is wrong.

screenshot-2022-11-10-at-200820.pngscreenshot-2022-11-10-at-200835.png

I'm using the latest version of Safari on macOS 11.7.1. The same problem occurs on Firefox.

Pressing the left arrow followed by the right arrow shows (nearly) the correct date range (2022-09-30 23:00 to 2022-10-31 23:59). I put this one hour discrepancy down to the daylight savings change in October. But this doesn't explain the major date problems mentioned above.

1 comment
2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
Thanks.

Have passed it on.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources