question

jj-o-jj avatar image
jj-o-jj asked

VRM temperature display bug

VRM webpage and VRM app on Android do not refresh temperature.

I keep the website open, i come back after a few hours to check things, temp is the same, only when i reload page the temp gets updated.

temperaturevrm.png

VRMbug report
temperaturevrm.png (7.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
snoobler avatar image
snoobler answered ·

I see the same.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Guess this is for the developers @Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager)

2 |3000

jj-o-jj avatar image
jj-o-jj answered ·

Do i need to write to Guy, or will he see this?

1 comment
2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
He will see it.
1 Like 1 ·
snoobler avatar image
snoobler answered ·

I'm still seeing the issue. Been active all day without refresh and still shows -6°C even though it's over 10°C

EDIT: Also, the "weather station" data at the top right does not update without refreshing the webpage either.

@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager)

2 |3000

jj-o-jj avatar image
jj-o-jj answered ·

Could you repair temp update bug in VRM page and android app, so it would refresh temperature automatically, without need for any page refresh at like few minutes interval?

@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager)

2 |3000

Related Resources