question

Robert Smith avatar image
Robert Smith asked

Which Inverter is best For Me?

I am Manager at online psychiatrist near me, we need to setup Inverter for our office but don't know which is best and suitable for us. Please expert guide me which inverter should we use?
thanks

Phoenix Invertersystem integration
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

It would be complete guesswork and not really what this forum is for.

Use this link and find a good installer in your area that can give professional advice so you don't waste money and get a system that works properly.

https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

gazza avatar image
gazza answered ·

Anyone advising you will need some more information. At the very least a description of what you want to power from it? Are you using it totally "off-grid" or do you want it to supplement a grid mains supply, either as "power assist" or in the event of a grid power outage?
A good starting point would be to "list" all the appliances/devices that it will need to supply and then check the manufacturers label (stuck somewhere on the case) which will have a stated power rating. Write this down for each item along with the expected daily time usage.
Then have some idea of what you consider "critical" and what may be described as "optional" in the event of a low battery situation?
There are other questions/considerations before specifying anything that will meet your needs, but the above is the minimum to get the discussion started. Hope this helps.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Phoenix Inverter product page

Phoenix Inverter Smart product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic