question

Jeremy Albrecht avatar image
Jeremy Albrecht asked

CerboGX Not uploading to VRM

I have a CerboGX in my RV with a 4GB SD card in it. The RV frequently goes several weeks at a time with no internet connectivity when it's in storage, then gets connectivity back when I bring it home to load or when I'm out traveling and it's connected to my hotspot. Previous times it has had no issue uploading all the backlogged data to VRM, but after its last period of no connectivity it's no longer uploading. The system has been continually connected to a very fast internet connection for more than 24 hours.

The VRM page in settings shows "Last Contact ---", "Connection Error No Error", "Free Disk Space 3632.25M bytes", "Stored Records 72.35k records", and "Oldest Record Age 22d 19h".

The number of stored records is slowly counting up. If I log into VRM it has no historical records until I go back to 22+ days ago (matching the console), and the temperature sensors on the VRM dashboard show "Last updated 23 days ago", but if I leave the dashboard up for a few seconds it goes into realtime mode and updates with live data.

I have tried restarting the Cerbo several times.

If I ssh into the Cerbo and cat /var/log/vrmlogger/current I see the following error:

@400000006339b75100acff1c MainThread-http_endpoint: Reading from {0} resulted in an error. Doing nothing.

Any suggestions?

cerbo gxVRM
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @Jeremy Albrecht,

Just a quick comment to say that this has been seen and will report back with more info.

2 Likes 2 ·
0 Answers