question

geert avatar image
geert asked

how to get inverter phoenix 12/1200 only restart when battery is full

When battery is low, the inverter shuts down to protect the battery. It restarts when battery is recharged, according to the "low battery restart and alarm". This means that the inverter already restarts when this low battery alarm level is reached.

I would like to wait for the restart to happen only when my batteries are more or less fully loaded. I can adjust the "low battery restart and alarm" level to a higher voltage, but in that case the inverter always will give the low battery alarm! A part from this alarm, and the blinking red led, I suppose everything will work normally.

Is there a way to avoid this - in that case - useless alarm?

Thanks.

Phoenix Inverterlow battery warning
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

I don't think it's possible. Might be a good future enhancement though.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

I've been told it can be done with the relay in a BMV and using that to switch via the remote on off on the Phoenix.

2 |3000

mattc avatar image
mattc answered ·

I have just bought a Phoenix Inverter and thought it had this function.

It would be really good if : Low Voltage Shut down

and : Battery voltage Re-start

Could be two seperate settings.

I really don't want my inverter to switch back on when the battery is still low!

2 |3000

Related Resources

Phoenix Inverter product page

Phoenix Inverter Smart product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic