question

d-angles avatar image
d-angles asked

LiTech Power LiFePo4

Dear All,

Currently I am busy with setting up an Victron ESS system based on a multiplus II and Cerbo CX module. I want to add to this system a third party battery set. Does anyone has experience with the Litech power LiFePo4 48V 100Ah Powerwall Energy Storage system (LPPW48V100AH16S1PF001) (www.litechpower.com) ??

see also the following link: LiTech Power LiFePo4 48V PowerWall Energy Storage System - LiTech Power Co.,Ltd

I was wondering if someone has experience with these battery's or maybe already is using these? Particularly if the communication between the Litech BMS with the victron system is functioning fine.

I want to connect three of these 48V/100Ah in parallel.

Many thanks in advance for replying,

Dirk

Lithium BatteryBMScommunication protocol
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·

Looks very generic, compatibility might vary.

LiTech battery pack.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
noori-henry avatar image
noori-henry answered ·

We tried their samples, worked flawlessly with victron 5kw inverter plus the Cerbo.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mr-manuel avatar image mr-manuel commented ·
How did you connect the powerwall with the Cerbo GX?
0 Likes 0 ·
mr-manuel avatar image
mr-manuel answered ·

@d_angles what have you tried so far and what do you want to achieve?

Could you please post a picture of the available connections of the BMS since the pictures I found had a very bad quality?

From the documentation I saw that the battery supports ModBus/RS485, CANBus & UART communication protocols. Which one did you try? Please also post a picture of your cabeling and relevant settings of Venus OS.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Victron VE.Bus BMS product page

Victron 3rd party BMS compatibility page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Battery Compatibility

Did You Know - How to create a battery profile for non-Victron batteries?

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic