question

sergiour avatar image

Remote control on-off Phoenix Smart IP43 DC-DC Orion-Tr Smart to control with 123 smart BMS

I'm testing turning my three chargers on/off from one of the 123 Smart BMS relays.

The Phoenix Smart IP43 and the DC-DC Orion-Tr Smart have remote control on/off.

Can you confirm that if I apply 12v to pin H it will turn on the equipment and if I cut the 12v with the BMS relay it will turn them off?

Could the H pin of the two devices be connected in parallel with the 12v and turn both on or off at the same time?

Thank you for your comments

Lithium BatteryBMSremote on off
2 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

I assume that there will be a common reference to battery negative.
If you apply H to battery + then the charger will be enabled.
If you apply H to - or floating the the charger will be disabled.

1620147841296.png

Also if the two chargers are sharing the same common negative then the same + can be used on the H pin of the different chargers. If the reference is different then better to use isolation, like relay contacts or opto coupler.

1620147841296.png (11.8 KiB)

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sergiour avatar image
sergiour answered ·

ok!, si usan el mismo negativo.

el tercer cargador es un Blue Solar MPPT 100/30 que no tiene encendido / apagado remoto y necesitaría el cable de encendido / apagado remoto no inversor VE.Direct.

Entiendo que sería lo mismo y ¿podría el cable amarillo estar conectado al mismo 12v positivo controlado por el relé BMS?

Graciascaptura.jpg

captura.jpg (82.4 KiB)
1 comment

Yes, this will also work.
Reference is via battery negative cable of the MPPT.