New system -
- 4x Smart Lithium 330Ah
- Paralleled to Lynx Distributor
- Connected to Lynx Smart BMS
- With Lynx Distributor on loads side of BMS
- Multiplus II connected to Distributor
- Cerbo GX and Touch 70 powered off Smart BMS Aux
- No other loads or charging sources attached
- Brand new system - being commissioned
Batteries fully charged and balanced - multiple times. When the batteries are charging and discharging - I am seeing a strange behaviour in the voltage - which I wouldn't expect.
I would expect the V to drop quickly between 100% to 95% SOC and then remain fairly constant under a stable load until about 30% SOC - and then drop off quickly. I have only taken the batteries down to 50% SOC - but I am seeing the V drop, when under constant load to early -
- with a constant load of about 5A the V sits at about 13.29v until 68% SOC
- at 68% SOC the V starts to drop
- it stops dropping at about 62% SOC and the settles at 13.13v
- its then stays at this same V all the way to 50% SOC (I have not gone deeper yet)
I see the opposite happening - the V rises quick between 62% and 68% SOC.
My previous system (3x 200Ah Lithium and VE.Bus BMS) - never had this behaviour.
Am I worrying about nothing ?
Thanks all, Tim.