I’m currently planning the electrical design for my camper van and it looks as follows:
- My battery is a 12V 100Ah Lithium Smart battery (LiFePO4)
- Orion DC-DC charger is used to charge the battery from the alternator
- MPPT 75/15 is used to charge the battery from the solar panel
- Battery protect is used to disconnect DC Loads
- Phoenix inverter is used for 230V loads
- smallBMS should disconnect chargers or loads independently
Now there are two 230V chargers i could use. I already got the Phoenix IP43 230V charger, because it has an remote on/off switch which can be connected to the BMS. There is also the Blue Smart charger which can also revive dead batteries, but it has no remote on/off connection. So it would require a Cyrix-Li, if I got it right?
The question now is if my setup in general looks ok and which 230V charger fits better. I don’t really understand the differences between them except IP rating and the ability to revive dead batteries.