question

Steve Mullins avatar image
Steve Mullins asked

What would cause a download error for Remote VEConfigure

I get the error shown below when attempting to download the VEConfig file via CRM for my MultiPlus I viewed the video about how to use the "Remote VEConfigure" feature of the MultiPlus 12/3000/120-50 120V . But when I open VRM and attempt to download the VEConfig file for the MultiPlus, I get the following error. I have connected to the MultiPlus directly via USB to use VEConfig, so I assumed the remote VEConfig via VRM would work as well.

What would be the normal cause of the error below?

No VEBus Product was found

Error Code: mk2vsc-33

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerVRM
1538262301797.png (82.1 KiB)
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi Steve,

What is the firmware version of the Multi?

0 Likes 0 ·
Steve Mullins avatar image Steve Mullins Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·

Looks like 413... Here's the screenshot from the Device List of the VRM.

0 Likes 0 ·
1538263428671.png (89.1 KiB)
1 Answer
Steve Mullins avatar image
Steve Mullins answered ·

I found the issue.. I had turned the Multi-Plus off for storage, and thought the Color Controller had all the configurations but it didn't. Once I turned on the multiplus, I was able to download the config file.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Correct, the Colour Control GX is the interface, but the configuration file is read from and written to the multiplus itself.

0 Likes 0 ·