question

meerkatwithasolarburrow avatar image
meerkatwithasolarburrow asked

CCGX not showing any Battery History

Hi Guys

Solar up for 2 year now, CCGX, MultiplusII, Pylontech and solar.

Went into my Battery History for the first time to find my battery cycles but there is now history.

history.png

All other current value display perfect.

TX

Lithium BatteryCCGX Color ControlPylontech
history.png (7.3 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @MeerkatWithASolarBurrow,

What you're seeing there is normal.

For the GX device to present the history of a battery meter, it either needs to have an SD card or USB memory stick inserted; OR be connected to the internet, and then the data is available on the VRM Portal.

If you go the memory card route - to actually view the data you will need to download it first and then convert it to an excel file in the desktop version of VictronConnect.

VRM viewing is immediately accessible on a phone or desktop computer.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

meerkatwithasolarburrow avatar image
meerkatwithasolarburrow answered ·

history2.png

Where do I find the Battery Cycles?

Tx

Pierre

history2.png (89.8 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

The Pylontech battery does not communicate the number of battery cycles to the GX system.

You can calculate it yourself though.

A - Go to the dashboard,

B - Set the Historical data view to "Consumption"

C - Set the data range to the beginning of your installation

D - Take the number of kWh discharged from the battery (e.g 5,500 kWh) , divide it by installed capacity of your battery (e.g 10 kWh), and that will give you the total number of cycles (e.g 550 cycles).

cleanshot-2022-06-02-at-210146.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·