question

ako avatar image
ako asked

Widget settings

What happens when the " SHOW RANGE VALUES " slider is selected and where would someone see because i tried and cant see any difference same for the " RESET GRAPH ZOOM " they must do something but i cant see what or where .

opera-snapshot-2022-05-28-171524-vrmvictronenergyc.png

vrm advanced
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@AKO

How are you viewing the widget?

I have found the widget works better on my laptop.

On the app not so much. And not all widgets.

See example from the app on my phone.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Example with range values on.

screenshot-20220528-173948-nlvictronenergy.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
ako avatar image
ako answered ·

Yes i do everything on my Laptops Alexandra . I noticed that only some widgets have the settings option top right corner and their the ones that have the setting i dont understand and cant see .

What example form the app on your phone ?

2 comments
2 |3000

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
Shown as a comment attached to my answer.
0 Likes 0 ·
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@AKO

I will give another example here to make it even clearer. Mouse hover on the first image showing the range. This makes it much easier to interpret peaks ie. peak is in the range of...The other image is missing the range and showing only the peak value:

bildschirmfoto-2022-05-28-um-181812.png bildschirmfoto-2022-05-28-um-181754.png

0 Likes 0 ·
ako avatar image
ako answered ·

Thank you again Alexandra , i see it now , actually i did notice the data given 2 different figures yesterday but coincidentally it was after i had changed the log time from 1 min to 15 so assumed it was the variation during the time between logs .

Still unsure of the " ZOOM OUT TO FULL DATA RANGE " and RESET ZOOM , probably something obvious i just havnt noticed .

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic