question

getacca avatar image
getacca asked

Visualization of the Growatt MIC 600 in the VRM portal

I've had a Multiplus 2 5000 with Cerbo GX unit for a few days. Also connected an SMA Sunny Boy 3.6. I connected the SMA to the Cerbo as an external inverter and it is also displayed in the VRM portal. Now I would like to visualize my Growatt MIC 600 in the VRM portal as well. Unfortunately I can't find a solution to my problem.

cerbo gxVRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

There is no Growatt integration available. You can use an energy meter to measure the Growatt output and configure the energy meter as "PV Inverter"

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

getacca avatar image
getacca answered ·

My problem is that the Growatt is hanging in a garden shed 10 meters from the house. The energy meter has to be connected to the Cerbo. I read that this would work with zigbee.

1 comment
2 |3000

teemischer avatar image teemischer commented ·
You could do it via WiFi: Get a Shelly Plug-S and use they dbus-Shelly-pvinverter plugin for Venus.
0 Likes 0 ·