question

ako avatar image
ako asked

Cant find settings options on Victron Connect

There has to be something im missing . I have Victron connect on laptop and been through the demo to practice making adjustments but now i have the equipment the real settings options that i expected to be the same as the demo cant be found anywhere .

This is what im trying to find ...

1.png

My deviceis there so thats not the problem ....

2.png

This is as far as i get , selecting Remote Consul takes me to Victron VRM and the settings there are not the same .

3.png

I also cant understand why my Multiplus is not showing in devices , its powered up and connected to the Cerbo and i can see its output on VRM so it must be connected correctly but just cant be seen in devices . Not sure if the problem with settings menus and Multiplus not showing in devices are related . What am i doing wrong ?

VictronConnect
1.png (78.5 KiB)
2.png (30.5 KiB)
3.png (41.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

You need a mk3 usb device and then can connect via the local tab to the inverter.

Otherwise all you will see is the GX device and you can't make the config changes there.

Alternatively you can download the config via vrm and use a windows laptop to modify and apply it.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ako avatar image
ako answered ·

Thank you Nickdb , im using a Windows 10 Laptop to monitor the system .Do you know where i could find the information and instructions on how to do it and where/how to download the Config so i can modify and apply .

2 |3000

klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·
2 |3000

ako avatar image
ako answered ·

Many thanks Klim8skeptic

2 |3000

Related Resources