question

orimigato avatar image
orimigato asked

Quattro not detected by Cerbo GX

I connected a Quattro via the VE.bus to a Cerbo GX. However, the Quattro does not appear in the device list in the Cerbo GX. I am on Cerbo GX firmware 2.85 (latest) and the Quattro has firmware 2634430.VFD (as read from the label of the micro of the Quattro).

I already tried the following :

- cold rebooting both Cerbo GX as well as the Quattro

- tried both VE.bus ports on Quattro as well as the Cerbo GX

- tried different utp cables

I have a solar charger connected via VE can bus, and a BMV702 connected via VE.direct which are both detected by the Cerbo GX. I also have a Digital Multicontrol panel connected on the VE.bus (on the Cerbo GX) and I can Switch the Quattro on and off via the panel, so it looks like there is communication over the VE.bus.

Components :

- Quattro 12/3000/120

- BMV702

- Cerbo GX

- GX touch 50

Can anyone please help me, how I can get the Quattro appear in the device list of the Cerbo Gx ? Thanks in advance !

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargercerbo gxconnection issue
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
nathan-brady avatar image
nathan-brady answered ·

I had the same problem with my Multiplus II and was able to solve it by using the MK3 USB adapter. The ports on the Cerbo GX don't appear to be functioning correctly.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.