question

matthew-greer avatar image
matthew-greer asked

Three Battery Banks Walked Into A Bar…

REC-Q-Series-BMS-with-Victron-and-WS500-Diagram-Dual-REC-Q-12V-with-Master-and-PreCharge.drawio.pdf

Hi all! I really apologize if this is a stupid question. I have looked all over the Q&A section

of this website and have not been able to find the answer but I am a newbie.

I’m trying to build a pretty uncommon set up. Three battery banks. 2 x 2p16s packs running nominally 102v (powering Elco EP-70s) and a 2p8s pack running 24v (House and HVAC). Ugly whiteboard drawing attached for your amusement. Anyway, I would like to send all the BMS data from all three packs to an MFD via Victron. Cerbo GX or Venus seem capable but seem like they can only see 1 DC power source(?). I am sure I am missing something here…

(Since I am planning to use a 150 x 3.2v LiFePo4 prismatic 302Ah cells I need a BMS which can monitor that large number. I am planning to use REC BMS and will attach a diagram they provide on their website for your enjoyment. I am open to suggestions of a more elegant solution).

Thanks for your help!!

8bd0725c-892a-4f01-ba16-61a74b07d453.jpeg

Lithium Batterybatterybattery capacity
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Battery Compatibility

Did You Know - How to create a battery profile for non-Victron batteries?