question

Rob Duthie avatar image
Rob Duthie asked

VRM genset data not reset to zero after stopped

Hi All

VRM site when a genset is running and then stopped the current last power reading stay and does not reset to zero? All other data is correct and also on the remote console is correct reading when stopped zero power and no readings?

Possible bug?

Sceen shot attached gen has stopped and power reading still showing from last time. When genset is started again the reading shows up and changes as per loads etc.

screenshot-178.png

VRMGeneratordata reset
screenshot-178.png (83.6 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
jbpomme avatar image
jbpomme answered ·

Hello,

I had the same problem and I notified Victron on March 23. Today, it works correctly but with a certain slowness. The data of the generator are very slow to change, but return to zero.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jbpomme avatar image
jbpomme answered ·

Hello,

I had the same problem and I notified Victron on March 23. Today, it works correctly but with a certain slowness. The data of the generator are very slow to change, but return to zero.

1 comment
2 |3000

Rob Duthie avatar image Rob Duthie commented ·
Hi

Yes it is working again, One other issue is when the genset is running the stopped is still there not saying running as it should be.?

The other small thing is the AC load is missing the voltage reading.?

Regards

Rob D

NZ

0 Likes 0 ·