question

brezzi avatar image
brezzi asked

Do LTE Dongle work on Venus GX

I would like to get my Venus connected to the VRM Portal, so is it possible to use standard LTE Dongles or do i have to buy the LTE GX for i would say a bit too much money for what it is.

I was thinking something like this.
https://www.conrad.at/de/p/huawei-e3372h-320-lte-black-4g-surfstick-150-mbit-s-schwarz-1927104.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIs5SU6ePK9gIVBe7mCh3PYQdaEAkYBCABEgJxu_D_BwE&utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=shopping&ef_id=EAIaIQobChMIs5SU6ePK9gIVBe7mCh3PYQdaEAkYBCABEgJxu_D_BwE:G:s

VRMVenus GX - VGXgsm
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

Not sure about the device you asked about but another option is a mobile hotspot, then connect to it via WiFi from the GX device.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

brezzi avatar image
brezzi answered ·

thats the way i did it so far, but during the offseason, when i´m not there a just thought it would be handy to upload it via LTE Dongle

2 |3000