question

bcoffel avatar image
bcoffel asked

Realtime Reporting has just stopped

I have been successfully monitoring my onboard solar system on my RV for months now using the VRM Portal and just a few days ago it just stopped. I was in my RV just yesterday and was able to monitor the system locally just fine and determined the network in the RV is functioning. The portal shows data from 8 months ago and has not updated since but then is then switches to realtime reporting and I then get updated to the second stats but that process has now stopped.

Is there a process to kickstart realtime reporting?

VRMmonitoring
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@bcoffel

Reboot the gx device. And check your internet connection.

You can check if it is sending data online through the menu, settings -vrm online portal - last contact

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

bcoffel avatar image bcoffel commented ·
Alexandra, thanks for the help it started reporting again but it only lasted a day before it stopped. For some reason historical reporting stopped 8 months ago, is there a way to reset it so that it starts up again, perhaps this is aggravating the realtime reporting issue?

-bob

0 Likes 0 ·
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Quite a few VRM posts at the moment. Probably teething problems with all the recent enhancements. Please be patient.

2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·
2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic