question

Warwick Bruce Chapman avatar image
Warwick Bruce Chapman asked

VRM App not Working

Customers and our team members are reporting the VRM app not working. Either we get a white screen or it pops open a browser window to the VRM product page on the Victron website. This behaviour was first aeen earlier today.

We can currently only use VRM in browser.

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Thank you both! Fix is on its way, should be deployed shortly (change to the portal, which also fixes the app. Doesn’t require to install new app version from the store)

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Warwick Bruce Chapman avatar image Warwick Bruce Chapman commented ·

Fixed for me thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
snoobler avatar image
snoobler answered ·

Same, but if I login on that page, it then works normally.

If I close the app completely, I have to login again.

This is relatively new behavior, but I haven't used the app regularly for about a month.

2 |3000

moozw avatar image
moozw answered ·

I am also having to login every time I use the app or web page even if I click “remember me”

IOS 15.1

2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

I'm getting the white screen on the dashboard as well. But not consistently. Doesn't ask me to login. Advanced seems OK.

2 |3000

snoobler avatar image
snoobler answered ·

VRM app on Android 10 is working normally for me now.

2 |3000