Set.up (all Victron)-
- Lithium Batteries
- Venus GX
- VE.Bus BMS
- temperate on yacht, for days, has beeb above 5c
- the multiplus was in FLOAT and was keeping batteries at 13.5v
- temperate on yacht, yesterday morning, dropped below 5c
- at this time the multiplus stopped charging (in float) and now show BULK on VRM
- Venus GX is showing in VE.Bus that ATC is NO - makes sense at temp has been <5c
- the temp inside yacht is now >5c
- but the ATC is still NO
- I was expecting the multiplus to start a charging cycle
- is it normal when ATC becomes NO due to <5c for multiplus state to show as BULK even thought is not charging and current to batteries ?
- I am right to expect the ATC to change to YES - when the temp becomes >5c ?
Thanks all and happy Xmas !