question

casper avatar image
casper asked

Pulse meter graph available in VRM portal?

Hello,

I would like to graph the pulse meter values in the VRM portal. At the moment it appears there is no widget available for this?

If this is not available yet but if it is being looked at, the Y-axis could be flow/minute or an accumulated flow per day.

Cheers

VRMVenus GX - VGX
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

Hi @casper,

Lead developer of VRM here. Thanks for your suggesting and we are looking if we can add a widget for the pulse meter. Can't give you a timeline, but it's being worked on.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

basz avatar image basz commented ·
Hi Teun, any updates on this? Looking to connect a water consumption meter to the VRM portal. Thanks
0 Likes 0 ·
jjbond avatar image jjbond commented ·

Can we please get an update on this, it's been several years, I just sunk a well and would love to find a compatible flow/pulse meter and know if Victron has implemented it's use into the Cerbo yet, thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
casper avatar image
casper answered ·

Hello @Teun Lassche (Victron Energy Staff),

Thanks for creating the widget! It really helps as I can now see when my well is pumping water and how much water has been pumped each day.

Great work.

2 |3000

jjbond avatar image
jjbond answered ·

Can we please get an update on this, it's been several years, I just sunk a well and would love to find a compatible flow/pulse meter and know if Victron has implemented it's use into the Cerbo yet, thank you.

2 comments
2 |3000

jjbond avatar image jjbond Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·
Thanks Guy...... appreciate the info.
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Venus GX manual

Venus GX product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic