question

fjf130 avatar image
fjf130 asked

GX File Upload to VRM Portal for 2nd Hand Color Control GX does not display any data in VRM portal.

Hi,
I completed the first installation of a 2nd hand color control GX in a off-grid installation. I used a sd-card to upload data to the VRM portal for the first time today (without any errors). The uploaded file had a size of 4807 KB. The issue is that the uploaded data is not being displayed. Subsequent uploads do not work. The following error message is displayed at further upload attempts:
"Failed to process data file. Supplied installation identifier is invalid for the current user."
I created an installation in the VRM portal and added the CCGX.
The VRM portal says that no widgets are available.
The CCGX is not connected to the internet so far. I plan to use the Victron LoRaWAN modem to upload regularly data to the VRM portal in near future.
Questions:
1. How long does it usually take until uploaded data is being displayed?
2. Could it be that the CCGX is still registered with the previous user (user's installation in the portal) and I therefore cannot see the data?
Thank you very much for your support on this.
Best Regards,
Frank

VRMCCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Ulrich avatar image
Ulrich answered ·

Hi Frank,

As you describe it, it looks like the CerboGX is still registered for another VRM account. Ask the previous owner to either give you their account or remove the device. There is certainly a description from VE on how to do this correctly so that the GX device can be reconnected to VRM afterwards.

Regards

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.