question

alnavasa avatar image
alnavasa asked

VRM PORTAL BUG - DIGITAL INPUT

Hi, I am having an issue with the VRM portal,

On the digital input, the advanced tab graph only shows high or low, it used to show running or stopped for the engine, therefore it says no data available to graph. Same happens with the bilge alarm, no alarm vs alarm, on the portal says low and high, so there is no data to show.

captura-de-pantalla-2021-11-07-a-las-224752.pngcaptura-de-pantalla-2021-11-07-a-las-224734.pngcaptura-de-pantalla-2021-11-07-a-las-224807.pngcaptura-de-pantalla-2021-11-07-a-las-224725.png

captura-de-pantalla-2021-11-07-a-las-224850.png

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
orion60 avatar image
orion60 answered ·

I was just about to report the same issue. Hoping someone from Victron will chime in here.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Ingo avatar image
Ingo answered ·

Now that you mention it, my data is completely missing. My GX increments the Digital Input changes but VRM reports 'No Data'.

2 |3000

pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·

I raised this in the question and answer section almost 2 weeks ago and got no response, glad I am not imagining it.

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/107428/vrm-indication-of-bilge-alarms-has-it-been-changed.html

2 |3000

Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi all,

Sorry for not seeing this, we got the message a couple of days ago and at least for my own sites it is solved. Can someone confirm if it is fixed on others too?

4 comments
2 |3000

Ingo avatar image Ingo commented ·
For me it has also been fixed. Thanks.
0 Likes 0 ·
tedownes avatar image tedownes commented ·

Fix for me too. Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
David avatar image David tedownes commented ·

Working for me now, But just a point to note ... you "got the message a couple of days ago"? I posted about this problem back in September, nearly 3 months ago :(

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/100869/digital-input-state-no-longer-has-data-in-vrm-look.html

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ David commented ·
Hi @Wildebus

I'm sorry, that wasn't picked up by a moderator unfortunately. I was actually informed about this through our support channels.

0 Likes 0 ·