question

David avatar image
David asked

Digital Input State no longer has data in VRM - Looks broken?

I have the 4 Digital IO ports in use on my Cerbo and I could see graphs on when a state was on/off or running/stopped on VRM, but today all I see is "no data available" including any previous dates where I had seen graphing.

The Digital IO ports are still working and I can see in the Remote Console the state and changes, and also in VRM I see data in the "Digital Input Summary" which reflects the state of the IO correctly.

1630949415847.png

VRM
1630949415847.png (22.3 KiB)
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tedownes avatar image tedownes commented ·
I have the same issue and can't find a solution. I noticed in my VRM the date type (the two states on the graph) have changed from on/off to high/low and thats why the data is not displayed. Yours have also changed to high/low from started/stopped and open/closed. I haven't found an option to change these data types so i guess this is a bug.
0 Likes 0 ·
David avatar image David tedownes commented ·
Ref the change from high/low to started/stopped and open/closed ..... no, not a bug. you choose what kind of device is being monitored by the IO port and the status changes appropriate to the device. So I chose devices that would show a status most appropriate (open/closed for door, stopped/running for engine, etc).
0 Likes 0 ·
David avatar image David tedownes commented ·
oh, the data WAS still displayed irrespective of the different data types when it was working. that should be irrelevant (right now it is working and showing "Stopped", "Off" and "Closed" for the various inputs).
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.