question

leverg avatar image
leverg asked

Raymarine integration roadmap ?

Hi all.

I,ve read the Raymarine MFD integration docs, but had a question regarding the cheaper series than the Axiom versions. (Element HV and Element S versions)

Will they ever get supported ? First of all, the price is quitte big for the Axiom versions. Second, I do like the way that the E and the S series have physical buttons. I,ve tried some of the displays of Raymarine an a large boat shop in Zaandam (NL), but like the versions with physical buttons more.

PS, the Axiom Pro does have buttons, but that`s the most expensive of all versions.

Greetings and have a nice weekend

Leverg

cerbo gxsystem integrationraymarine
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

The Cheaper Elements etc do not have network connection ports so there is no available connection, this is a question to propose to raymarine. NOTE re the standard Axiom there is a MK10 external keyboard that gives you all the buttons that the Pro Version has.

and to be clear the GX devices will display on all the Axiom Models

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources