question

safiery avatar image
safiery asked

Battery Sense: Is Victron planing app update which would give us a graph for battery voltage/temperature?

I saw a response from @mvader (Victron Energy Staff) in Discus in November advising it is planned. Would like an update please?

Smart Battery Sense
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi, yes its me again. Still planned. Sorry; but not finished yet.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

safiery avatar image
safiery answered ·

Thank you for the latest Update of Victron Connect with battery voltage trend on battery sense and solar. This is a very useful troubleshooting tool. Is there documentation on the maximum trend period?

3 comments
2 |3000

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @safiery, I’ll find out and report back (and document it)

Be aware that you’ll need to keep VictronConnect running; and connected to the device of which you want to have a long trend.

0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

Its 2hrs max at the moment

0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

Added it here for now. Will be added to main docs later

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/victronconnect:beta

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Smart Battery Sense Product Page

Smart Battery Sense Manual