question

wayne-richardson avatar image
wayne-richardson asked

VRM connection error #153 SSL

Hi I’ve got an error #153 when connecting the color control via WiFi to the VRM, I’ve read the manual and searched the internet. I have never had an issue when I’ve connected other installations to the VRM plus it worked via a lan connection in my office when I updated the software and set up the portal ID

Thanks in advance for assistance

Wayne

VRMCCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi Wayne, try checking the date and time on the CCGX.

Ps for any other readers, here is the relevant section of the manual:

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ccgx:start#trouble_shooting_data_logging

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

dmitriysimonenko avatar image
dmitriysimonenko answered ·

Hi! How did you desided problem with the error #153?

2 |3000

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi both, FYI I just now added an explanation on what to check in case of SSL type errors to the manual, see link in my other answer.

Check date/time on gx device; (including time zone!) and check that the internet connection is not returning some special disclaimer, login or acceptance page, like often seen in airports, hotels and other public wifi.

2 |3000