question

cabezonbd avatar image
cabezonbd asked

Lynx BMS not updating Last discharge data in VRM?

Hello, as I start to learn more about my Victron system ( 4 ea 200 aH smart batteries, Lynx 500 BMS, 2 ea mppt 100/30, SBP, Cerbo w/gx50) I am looking into how to read many of the VRM widgets on the advanced option. When looking at Lynx BMS data, I see that my “Last Discharge” info is not changing. This entry of -51.10 AH has not changed inspite of most days prior usage has now been more than 100 AH every day? Additional question….why are some entries in blue and others orange? I would also like if the average discharge updated to better understand my usage. Now that I think of it, I don’t think this widget has updated for weeks, please educate me. Thank you for your response.img-2984.jpeg

vrm advanced
img-2984.jpeg (176.9 KiB)
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
Might be a VRM bug. @Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) what do you think?
0 Likes 0 ·

Hi @CabezonBD,

I don't think those values are supported by the Lynx Smart BMS, so it makes sense they aren't updating, but very strange they are showing at all.

Here is a screenshot of my Lynx Smart BMS in VRM, and also in VictronConnect.

Could you please take a screenshot of the history tab in VictronConnect as well and post it here?

cleanshot-2024-03-06-at-175436.jpg

img-4980.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
cabezonbd avatar image
cabezonbd answered ·

Thank you for your response. Below is a screen shot of my BMS screen shot.

this could be very valuable especially as I first start to learn the change and discharge dynamics of our battery system.

1709728843249.png

1709728843249.png (228.7 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

cabezonbd avatar image
cabezonbd answered ·

Still looking for an answer if these " Last Discharge" values can get updated? Still trying to learn the Victron System. Thank you

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic