question

ralf-ct avatar image
ralf-ct asked

VRM Advanced Graphs Minimize On Their Own

This problem was mentioned in the past, it was fixed, but now seems to have reappeared: when maximizing an Advanced graph, it minimizes on its own after one to two minutes.

vrm advanced
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

6 Answers
s1277 avatar image
s1277 answered ·

I tested this and it is not doing that for me. I also looked in the change logs what issue are you referring to that was fixed https://www.victronenergy.com/live/vrm_portal:change_log

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ralf-ct avatar image ralf-ct commented ·

Yes, as mentioned, it was an issue before, and was fixed, but has now returned. I just checked again, when enlarging a specific widget, it minimizes on its own after about 53 seconds.

Chrome version 119.0.6045.160 (Official Build) (64-bit)

0 Likes 0 ·
christiangurk avatar image
christiangurk answered ·

I see the same behaviour. I tested it with Chrom Version 119.0.6045.106 and Microsoft Edge Browser Version 118.0.2088.76. I also tested the time after which a maximised graph was "normalized" again. And it looked like it happens every time, when new data has to be appended to the graph. So for me it was always at the same time of a minute (I have 1 minute log interval set up), both for Chrome and Edge. So maybe this update of the plotted data resets the maximisation?! Mabe someone of the web team can have a look into that? Thanks a lot!

2 |3000

ralf-ct avatar image
ralf-ct answered ·

This has still not been resolved. I also sent a message to Guy Stewart requesting his assistance.

2 |3000

ralf-ct avatar image
ralf-ct answered ·

It seems this problem will not be resolved, let's hope it is addressed by an update sometime in the future.

2 |3000

ralf-ct avatar image
ralf-ct answered ·

It seems this issue has been addressed with the latest update. Thank you.

2 |3000

christiangurk avatar image
christiangurk answered ·

Sorry to say, but I found, that it seems, the problem still exists. The maximised widgets sometimes stays maximised for two minutes, but in vrm.victronenergy.com and also in beta.vrmvictronenergy.com the maximised windows normalise after 1-2 minutes. I'm using the latest Crome browser for my tests.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic