question

kuban-invertor avatar image
kuban-invertor asked

Accidentally deleted my account. Help!

Hi! I accidentally removed myself from the list of administrators on my system! How can I restore it? Thank you!
VRMmonitoring
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Kuban_invertor

You can request access again if you know the portal ID. Wait for an admin to give you access if there is another one.

Or you can contact an Admin you know to invite you back and grant the access level.

6 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kuban-invertor avatar image kuban-invertor commented ·
Спасибо за ответ. Есть еще один, но он уже не имеет отношения к системе (бывший установщик) и помочь мне не может. Возможно, есть другие способы?
0 Likes 0 ·
kuban-invertor avatar image kuban-invertor commented ·

Perhaps there is another way to restore access to the VRM? Maybe there is a technical support email regarding this issue?

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ kuban-invertor commented ·

Are you the only user of the account?You will be able to regain access very easily then. It is done the same way you add a new installation.

If you are not. You have to do your part first. Request access. If they refuse access to the site then other action can be taken.

But you need to prove you are the owner of the site or an authorised Admin first.

This is for security reasons, I am sure you appreciate that.

1 Like 1 ·
kuban-invertor avatar image kuban-invertor Alexandra ♦ commented ·

The system is located at my home and I have physical access to it 24/7. How can I prove that the system is mine? I appreciate Victron's security, but I'm stumped. The only user left in VRM will not be able to help me

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ kuban-invertor commented ·

Is it technical ability on the part of the other user? Can you not ask for their vrm details (login and password), login with their account and restore yourself?

A more official line of support is here. Being able to give VRM number and a few key details will help. Which if you have physical access to is easy to fulfil.

1 Like 1 ·
kuban-invertor avatar image kuban-invertor Alexandra ♦ commented ·

I have no connection with that person. Thank you very much for your help!

0 Likes 0 ·
kuban-invertor avatar image
kuban-invertor answered ·

Thanks again for your help! Technical support helped solve my problem.

2 |3000

Related Resources