question

rafaelgarcia avatar image
rafaelgarcia asked

Download Excel File of Solar voltage and current from a MPPT controller using a Victron Device

Hi!

I just bought 3 MPPT charge controllers 75/15 that work great. I am using them for research purposes and am interested in obtaining solar panel voltage and current MPP values. I do not have much familiarity with Victron Energy devices and the VRM platform. Support videos are not very clear about the capabilities of the products and the Excel files that can be downloaded from the VRM webpage.

Do you have any advice on some Victron Energy Device that allows me to download an Excel/CSV file directly? It would be great to obtain these values per second as it is shown in the Bluetooth app for smartphones but I understand that it would be quite difficult.

Best regards,

Rafael

MPPT ControllersVRMSolar Panel
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@RafaelGarcia

From my random reading over time on the forum, this is a known feature request.

As for a non Victron means to get the data there is probably someone who has a mod/idea for it somewhere.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.