question

hanszwicky avatar image
hanszwicky asked

Why vrm dashboard only reports solar power produced by mppt and not fronius inverter

Dear all,

I used to have only smart solar mppt 450 connected to my multiplus 2. Up until recently vrm was properly reporting production.

Few days ago I commissionned a second solar panel array AC coupled to my multiplus 2 on the safety output, through a fronius inverter.

The fronius reported production through modbus TCP is correct, and I see a correct value for "total solar" instantaneous power production.

However all historical reports ignore completely the fronius production and only report the mppt production, which has been very bad lately as AC coupled production is favored when limiting the grid feed-in (that part make sense).

I would really like to understand how I can get the historical dashboard to report the "total solar" production, accounting for both ac and DC coupled arrays.

Thank you in advance for your help

VRMFronius
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
hanszwicky avatar image
hanszwicky answered ·

Ok it seems this issue is no longer there after upgrading my cerbo GX to version 3.11

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.