question

xavifm avatar image
xavifm asked

Incorrects values AC load

Hi, my install is totaly offgrid system. VRM shows incorrect values of ac load , any solution ,it is normal?

Also i can see the volts values readings for Phoenix inverter is not the same as BMV

Are all these differences normal??

2023-07-02-00-19-18-maset1-vrm-portal-mozilla-fire.png

VRMPhoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@xavifm

Yes normal, there is no shunt measurement in the phoenix (so the system tries to calculate the value instead), which is why you have added the BMV for accuracy.

Also unless you have a DC system and an extra shunt for measuring it, disable that tile. Everything in and out of the battery is reported by the BMV.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

xavifm avatar image
xavifm answered ·

update .....

ok , i not like a 1000$ equipment have this error for measure.....

i have a carlo gavazzi meter et112 , and sometimes the error is about 40-50 w. Also measured with clamp meter.

Is possible avoid reading AC power for phoenix inverter and show measures of the carlo gavazzi meter et112? i configured the et112 as a "ac load" and it no show in the vrm portal.

For showing in vrm portal i have configured as a grid meter but show for duplicata in ac load and ac in.

Any idea? thanksss

2 |3000

xavifm avatar image
xavifm answered ·

1.pngthis the vrm portal. et112 configured as grid meter , configured as ac load , is not showing data ....

1.png (35.1 KiB)
2 |3000