question

matt1 avatar image
matt1 asked

Global Link not talking to victron connect

Hi all

Ive just had a new Victron System installed for my solar panels in our totally off grid house, we have a Globallink 520 also installed so we can remotely monitor, but its only sending data to the VRM Portal, why can i not see that data in the Victron Connect App? The App only works when i'm in bluetooth range?

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

VictronConnectgloballink
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Matt1

Yes, monitoring through the GlobalLink is only possible via the VRM Portal. The VictronConnect app only works within Bluetooth range and is used for configuration.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Ivar Eisma avatar image
Ivar Eisma answered ·

There is a separatge VRM app as well on android at least. And you can click to the VRM portal online trough the normal Connect app as well, or just make a bookmark. On my tablet I prefer the portal to the app actually.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Globalink Product page

Globalink Online Manual

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

VictronConnect Manual

Download for iOS / Android / Mac / Windows