question

Kevin King avatar image
Kevin King asked

Access VRM dashboard on cerbo gx local network

Hello!

Is it possible to access the VRM Dashboard/Overview on the cerbo gx's local wifi. My installation does not have an internet connection, but i would like to use a tablet connected to the cerbo's local wifi to monitor my system. I am aware of the "Remote Console", but would like to have the VRM Dashboard displayed instead if this is possible.

Thanks!

cerbo gxVRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

VRM no.

You can see a graphical overview locally with remote console though, tap on "all pages", swipe left \ right. Tap menu button, bottom one.

screenshot-20230118-140736-samsung-internet.jpg

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

Hi @Kevin King

An alternative local option is the Marine MFD App. Not loaded with detail clutter or moving dotted lines, but I actually prefer it. Remote Console is selectable from it, and some basic settings. Just type "venus.local/app" into a browser. You may need to zoom it to fit your screen resolution. https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/Cerbo_GX/en/marine-mfd-integration-by-app.html

2 |3000