question

kevinnorth avatar image
kevinnorth asked

Have I killed my phoenix 3000 24v?

I've tried setting up a parallel system, but made an error. I chose the option "add to an existing system" rather than "create a system". I followed all the instructions, turning the 2 units on and off when told, but when I finished, one of the units (the slave) no longer powers on.

If I connect to ve config, I can see the unit, and it shows readings in the 24v section, but nothing in the 230v inverting section. There are no lights showing on the unit.

Have I killed it?

Phoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Kevinnorth

Have you tried disconnecting everything (except the battery) and then just resetting the unit to factory and starting again?

4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

shaneyake avatar image shaneyake commented ·
I would also disconnect the battery so the unit is completely powered down and then just connect the battery and see if it powers up.
0 Likes 0 ·
kevinnorth avatar image kevinnorth shaneyake commented ·
Have tried leaving disconnected (for several days) and no difference.
0 Likes 0 ·
kevinnorth avatar image kevinnorth commented ·
Thanks for the suggestion. I have reset the unit to default values, but no difference.
0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ kevinnorth commented ·
@Kevinnorth

You can take it back to your supplier, you may find it possible to get a repair or replacement. Also if it is a good dealer they will program the setup for you.

0 Likes 0 ·