question

david-frances avatar image
david-frances asked

"Three phase system ESS with Fronius"

Dear all,

I have noticed that in this type of installations, together with the meter ET340, the value shown in the Color Control of the consumption is not real. When the Fronius inverter is producing, the consumption value is higher than the real one. When the inverter is turned off, the displayed consumption value on Color Control decreases and approaches the real value. The inverter is connected to the input of the three Multiplus II 48/3000 and the connection of the grid is in AC IN.

Real consumption:

Same consumption that before:

Is it possible to avoid this error using the EM24 meter?

Thanks in advance.

ESSEnergy MeterFronius3 phase
1551177676449.png (214.2 KiB)
1551177963592.png (172.9 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

I have not done a fronius install so this advise maybe wrong.

In my case my grid Tie is connected to AC1 out and I have a AC curent sensor measuring the current sop all is working well

So maybe try . If the PV per Phase is less the 3000 watts so the 1:1 rule applies, then maybe change the PV connections to the AC 1 out for each phase.

Then the figures may become correct.

OR

maybe whats happening as you are connected to ac1 in currently for your PV the CCGX is getting info from the fronius and the multiplus, so is there a setting in the fronius to turn some setting off and try that

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.