question

Alexis Kalogerakis avatar image
Alexis Kalogerakis asked

Phoenix V.E Direct connect to Venus or Color control GX

Hello, i would like to ask if the Phoenix V.E Direct inverters can be connected to Venus or Color control GX V.E. Direct and see it as in the V.E. Bus inverters.

Phoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi @Alexis Kalogerakis; with the current firmware version you’ll see something. But not all yet. I dont known what does and doesn’t work, sorry.

The good news is that its part of the next major release, v2.30, to have 100% proper functionality in there for the VE.Direct inverters.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

xavier-64 avatar image xavier-64 commented ·

Hello,

here my configuration :

Here what I can read from the Venus interface :

So from the main screen the system is not showing the inverter an his activity. Is it normal. Do I miss some settings or is it related to your previous answer ?

Best regards

Xavier

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexis Kalogerakis avatar image
Alexis Kalogerakis answered ·

Dear Matthijs,

Thanks for your answer.

When do you expect to be released?

1 comment
2 |3000

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

Dear Alexis, one or two months from now; no guarantees though.

0 Likes 0 ·
xavier-64 avatar image
xavier-64 answered ·

Hello,

I just update my Venux GX right now

and ....

Now I can see phoenix inverter load with the VRM !

And on remote console !!

Good !!

Xavier

1560256423054.png (24.9 KiB)
1560256795437.png (45.0 KiB)
1560256900208.png (47.8 KiB)
1560256993996.png (46.9 KiB)
2 |3000

Phil Gavin avatar image
Phil Gavin answered ·

I found this question and answer, whilst wanting to pose my own query.

I'd like to add an existing Phoenix inverter ( that has a PV inverter on its AC out ) to an existing ESS Quattro scheme, that will also have PV inverters on AC out. ( The AC sides are independent the phoenix being off-grid and the Quattro being on-grid, however all inverters are off the same battery).

All inverters and Venus are running the latest firmware.

Will I see both on VRM now?

I am not in a position to check for myself for several months.

2 |3000