question

michele-radicchio avatar image
michele-radicchio asked

Dear friend I need help. How to charge this lithium battery 60v 60v 46ah 2.7 kw Pack Battery 15 x 4v 60 Volt Rechargeable ' Lithium iron . Someone can help me. Thank you very much. Michele

image.jpgimage.jpg

Lithium Battery
image.jpg (2.6 MiB)
image.jpg (3.2 MiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

chris-green avatar image chris-green commented ·
Hi did you ever find an answer?

I also have one of these batteries and want to know more about it. Where did you get yours?

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
4 Answers
michele-radicchio answered ·

Dear friend I need help. How to charge this lithium battery 60v 60v 46ah 2.7 kw Pack Battery 15 x 4v 60 Volt Rechargeable ' Lithium iron . Someone can help me. Thank you very much. Michele

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

@Michele Radicchio

Please get a battery expert involved here!!

a 4V cell is -not- lithium-iron, please be careful!!!

when miss-treated this battery will catch fire

0 Likes 0 ·
Mike Dorsett avatar image
Mike Dorsett answered ·

Would you have any more details about the battery? Manufacturer / Model data?

Otherwise, most 48V chargers will go to 62 - 63V on Absorption, which should be able to charge this battery to 4.2V per cell. To go beyond this, you would need the maximum cell voltage and compare this with the equalisation voltage settings of the charger.

2 |3000

michele-radicchio answered ·

Dear friend thank you very much for your reply

I tried to connect this ones but show me fault and doesn’t start

a3a35eb6-5ec3-481e-9ce5-b00813b670d5.jpeg

2 |3000

Mike Dorsett avatar image
Mike Dorsett answered ·

Did you check the output voltage before and after connecting to the battery? You may need one of the Victron chargers to be able to set the output voltage for correct operation....

2 |3000

Related Resources