question

rincewind avatar image
rincewind asked

Phoenix Ve.direct Inverter Eco-mode

As most of the questions are written in English, i will try in English too

Hello everyone, I do not understand the Ecomodus of the Phoenix 12/1200, or wonder if there is an error.

It recognizes my hand mixer and a Flex without any problems. No matter how I switch the times of the search, if I switch on the devices, I get permanent power.

My jigsaw only works if I turn it on at the right moment. That means when power is currently being given in the search function. That has to do with the electronics of the jigsaw, because if I start at the right moment, the inverter remains on continuous current.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work at all with a hand blender, which only runs as long as I specify the duration in the search function. But the stick has 600 watts, I don't understand that.

The inverter does not recognize the charger of the mobile phone and cordless screwdriver. No matter how I change the settings, it only stays on as long as the interval is set.

Overall, the Ecomodus is actually not usable.

Does anyone have other experiences or an idea what could be changed. Firmware is supposedly up to date.

Many Thanks

Phoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

The stick is a bit strange. Maybe it also has a "smart" motor which is causing it to not be detected.
The mobile phone and cordless screwdriver chargers are too low power to be detected for sure. If I remember the Eco mode detects appliances more than 15W, those chargers are most likely to be about 5W.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.