question

wanek avatar image
wanek asked

how to disable "low voltage warning" on phoenix inverter smart?

hello!

as the title says, how can we disable the very annoying "low voltage warning" in the victron app? i never wanted to set this warning and i can not find any option in the app to disable it. (please see, that this is warning is different from the "low battery voltage alarm")

thanks!

Phoenix Inverterwarnings
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

as far as I know this cannot be disabled as it protects the inverter

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

wanek avatar image wanek commented ·
the warning message itself in the app does not and can not protect anything, only annoys the users. especially that the threshold voltage can not be set or the message can not be disabled, it is totally useless. we already have the "low battery voltage" alarm, which does exactly the same thing...
0 Likes 0 ·
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Then adjust the restart voltage to be close to the shutdown voltage this way it will reduce the occurrence, it has to be more than 0.1 volts above the shut down voltage but it cant be disabled

1625902779182.png

1625902779182.png (66.5 KiB)
3 comments
2 |3000

wanek avatar image wanek commented ·
thanks for the answer! i have dynamic cutoff set, so there are 4 values, which one should i use?

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ wanek commented ·
@wanek

The voltage set depends on the loads being drawn since you have dynamic cut off set. I have found just switching it off is the simplest way to stop the warnings if they are annoying you that much and setting them as paulb has shown in the picture.

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ve.direct:phoenix-inverters-dynamic-cutoff

0 Likes 0 ·
wanek avatar image wanek Alexandra ♦ commented ·
thanks!

and one more question, please:

what is the use of the "charge detect" parameter in the settings? i can not find a description anywhere...

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Phoenix Inverter product page

Phoenix Inverter Smart product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic