question

lemon avatar image
lemon asked

VictronConnect: connect to new smartphone

Hi everybody,

I wanted to connect my new Android phone to some Bluetooth Victron devices (SmartBMS and SmartSolar), but the PIN code is not accepted. They were already paired to my old smartphone, could that be the reason, and if yo, how do I unpair them from the app? PIN has not been changed, it's still the standard 000000.

Thank you very much!

Andreas

VictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
lemon avatar image
lemon answered ·

Hi,

I hope the only possibilitý to connect a new phone to my existing devices won't be resetting them using the PUK code, because I have installed any of them and I cannot unmount them to look for the PUK code on the devices themselves, would be too much work, so I hope there's another way.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi,

I am afraid that the PUK maybe the only way. Another thing you could try is to power cycle the product by disconnecting it from PV and battery for a minute.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000

Related Resources