question

stribo avatar image
stribo asked

Today the connect app won't go into landscape mode on my Android s5e. It was working yesterday.I've not changed any settings on my Tablet. Is there a setting that i can't find on the Victronconnect app?

I un installed and re installed the app. I've updated my tablet to the current version. Landscape works fine in other apps on my tablet.

VictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
jperez (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
jperez (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

VictronConnect v5.43 that includes a fix for this issue has been released right now for Android. It might take a few hours until you can see the update in the Play Store.

Thank you for reporting the issue.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

stribo avatar image stribo commented ·
I can confirm the issue is solved with the update.

Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
jperez (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
jperez (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Can you confirm that the problem is that you see the screen like in the first screenshot when you expect it to be like the second image?screenshot-2021-06-24-at-131019.png screenshot-2021-06-24-at-130800.png

2 |3000

stribo avatar image
stribo answered ·

Yes that is correct.

2 |3000

Related Resources