question

noffgrid avatar image
noffgrid asked

How to get Phoenix 24/800 inverting (red/green LEDs alternate blinking)?

Hello,

I have a 100% offgrid System consisting of:

4x 150Wp=600Wp Solar Panels

Smart MPPT 100/20-48 (operated at 24 Volt)

24 Volt LiFePo4 Battery 100Ah

Phoenix inverter 24/800 with Bluetooth dongle

I had connected the earth wire from the chassis to FJ2 as shown in the Phoenix manual; and the inverter chassis (earthing connection) is connected to the earth bar of the house with a 10 sqmm wire.

The system operated well for several month; all firmware was updated and is still in latest edition.

Today I had added a BMV-712 smart (which I updated to the latest firmware). Seems to work well (just half a day in operation).

Since I have the BMV installed, the Phoenix inverter dos not work any longer (does not invert). 27 V DC is available.

Switching the inverter to ON (or ECO mode) results in alternative blinking of the red and green LED.

The Victron toolkit defines this blinking pattern with: Calibration or parameter error.

further: The inverter is turned off due to an error in the parameter storage. Update the firmware to the latest version. If the system persists return the device for repair.

I tried to update the firmware, which was not possible (since already installed).

Anybody out there who can help me?

Thanks!

Phoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

If the latest FW is already installed you should contact the dealer from whom you bought it. There is nothing you can do about it.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

noffgrid avatar image
noffgrid answered ·

Bad news :-(

but thanks for the quick reply.

2 |3000

noffgrid avatar image
noffgrid answered ·

Hello again,

is there anybody who could help with any other suggestion?

I am out of my home country and need to wait for a couple of weeks until I can ship the inverter back to the dealer.

Thank‘s a lot.

2 |3000