question

hans79 avatar image
hans79 asked

Peak Power Pack, remote control cable with push button

Hello. Since last summer I own a PPP40 as power supply for my Moover. The remote control push button is permanently installed in the caravan, the battery is now in my basement for the winter. With the "VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle" and the associated app, I have put the battery pack in the storage mode. Now I've noticed that the storage mode also disables the communication of the dongle. Since my remote control push button is installed in the caravan and this is now far away in a barn for winter, I can not "wake up" the battery. So I need another remote control connection - according to the data sheet is called the part:  "Druckknopf mit Kabel (2m) und zweifarbiger LED". Unfortunately, I can not find this part as a spare part in the documentation. Is there any other way to get the battery out of storage mode? Maybe with the "VE.Direct to USB interface" cable? I would be very happy to receive a feedback. Greetings from Munich, Hans79
VE.DirectVE.Direct Bluetooth Smart DonglePeak Power Pack
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

hans79 avatar image hans79 commented ·
In the meantime my dealer Fa. Bosswerk has answered. There is a suitable spare part. Partnumber SPR00043. Thanks!
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

I sent you the URls for all the manuals, so if its there you are in luck if not I think its a trip to the Barn

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

VE.Direct protocol FAQ