question

sydasssy avatar image
sydasssy asked

Dual Fischer Panda connection

Hello,

I have a Cerbo GX, the Ve.can starts with a terminator on the lynx, continues to the cerbo GX, and the second outlet is connected to the cable provided from Fischer Panda for one of the two generators.

the cable of Fischer panda, comes from a gateway from Fischer panda bus to Ve.Can.

my questions is how can I connect the second generator to Ve.Can?

cerbo gxGeneratorVE.Can
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Each generator will have a instance type and that,s probably set on both units as Zero (0) change one of the generators to instance type 1.

Or if you only want to see the unit when its running then put a switch over in the can bus cable so that its switched to whichever unit is active

Just a possible solution/ suggestion

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sydasssy avatar image
sydasssy answered ·

Thank you Paul for your answer,

And how is the connection done? How can I connect both generators ve.can output in just one plug left on the Cerbo GX? And each generator has its own ve.can output cable?

2 |3000